| Contents: |
- Two in a Row: Thermador Named Brand of Choice for The New American Home
- Put Your Design Skills to the Ultimate Test... and Win Over $100K in Prizes
- ONE, TWO, FREE Continues to Dominate the Industry
| Two in a Row: Thermador Named Brand of Choice for The New American Home |
For the second year in a row, Thermador has been chosen as the featured luxury kitchen appliance provider for The New American Home, the annual showcase house presented by the National Association of Home Builders (NAHB) at the Builders' Show (IBS). The announcement marks one of the few times in the 28-year history of TNAH that the same appliance manufacturer has been designated for the honor for two consecutive years.
NAHB's featured home will debut during 2011's IBS, scheduled for January 12-15, 2011, in Orlando, Florida. There, Thermador will be working closely with NAHB to create a professional-grade, cooking- and entertaining-oriented kitchen equipped with the latest Thermador appliances.
"The NAHB's selection of Thermador for both the 2010 and 2011 showcase homes reiterates our strong brand appeal among home builders and designers demanding the ultimate in cooking innovation, design and performance," said Zach Elkin, director, Luxury Division, Thermador. "Once again, a kitchen design featuring Thermador will highlight the industry's most prolific new home - and we couldn't be more proud."
Since its inception in 1984, TNAH has showcased the products provided by the National Council of the Housing Industry (NCHI), the leading suppliers of NAHB. The finished product doubles as both a show home and for-sale product, balancing architectural freedom with the bottom line. It also serves as a collection of ideas that builders, remodelers, architects, designers and other trade professionals can take away - in large pieces, or bit by bit - and apply to millions of homes across the country.
| Put Your Design Skills to the Ultimate Test... and Win Over $100K in Prizes |
Now accepting entries, the 2010-2011 Kitchen Design Challenge offers professional designers, builders, architects, remodelers and kitchen dealers the opportunity to put their innovative minds to work in a competition to win up to $25,000 and a trip to Scottsdale, Arizona.
Here are some key details of the 2010-2011 Kitchen Design Challenge:
To enter the 2010-2011 Thermador Kitchen Design Challenge or learn more, visit www.thermador.com/designcontest.
- Under the rules, professionals who submit an original kitchen design utilizing Thermador appliances between now and December 1, 2011, will be eligible to split $100,000 in prize money and take advantage of a number of other benefits.
- Eight regional winners will receive a $5,000 cash prize and an expense-paid trip for two to the Hyatt Regency Scottsdale Resort and Spa at Gainey Ranch for a design celebration weekend featuring a visit to the spectacular Thermador Gallery and Training Center.
- In addition, the regional winners will compete against each other in two separate categories - traditional/transitional and contemporary/modern - for a $20,000 grand prize. Runner-up finishers in each category will receive $10,000.
- Contestants will be judged on who demonstrates the best use of Thermador cooking, cleaning, refrigeration and ventilation products. Winners will also have the opportunity to be featured in a national publication and on the Thermador website.
The 2010-2011 Thermador Kitchen Design Challenge is open to U.S. residents who are professional designers, architects, builders and remodelers. There is no purchase necessary to enter to win. Entry forms must be received by midnight on December 1, 2011. Void where prohibited by law.
| ONE, TWO, FREE Continues to Dominate the Industry |
Starting today, Thermador expands its industry-leading ONE, TWO, FREE program to now include a free step-up to the top-of-the-line Sapphire™ 6-program Dishwasher with the purchase of any Freedom® Collection Wine Column. The new version of this highly successful promotion, originally introduced in 2009, will give participants the chance to save up to $5,367. The new offer will run until December 31, 2011.
Details of the ONE, TWO, FREE promotion: ONE, TWO, FREE participants can save more by participating in their State Appliance Rebate Program - and can even trade-in their old dishwashers and refrigerators in some cases. Programs differ by state, so ask your dealer for details or go to: http://www.energysavers.gov/financial/70020.html.
Offer valid in U.S. only. Valid at participating locations. Product offer may vary in some states. Check with your local dealer for more details. Offer expires December 31, 2011.