- The Thermador Star® Partner Program: A Builder's Best Friend
- Thermador and The Pro Expo Hit the Home Stretch
- Special Star® Newsletter Sneak Peek: The Thermador Steam and Convection Oven
The Thermador Star® Partner Program: A Builder's Best Friend
Due to very popular demand, Thermador has extended its Star® Partner Program to allow builders, remodelers and other professionals to personally experience the latest Thermador appliances while contributing to their businesses' bottom line.
"Just like they have been for decades, recommendations and positive word-of-mouth from members of the building trade are vital to the continued success of Thermador," explained Zach Elkin, director, Luxury Division, Thermador. "So it makes sense for us to do whatever we can to get the latest Thermador appliances in the personal kitchens of our builder, remodeler and architect friends – because, once we do, the products absolutely sell themselves."
Elements of Thermador's Star® Partner Program include:
To learn more about the Star® Partner Program, and apply for membership, go to www.thermador-design.com. Or, contact your local sales representative.
- Star® Partner Personal Use Program. Qualified builders, architects and designers can receive unprecedented discounts on Thermador appliances so they can discover firsthand all the joys that come from being a Thermador owner.
- Star® Partner Rewards Program. This 300-page guide offers designers everything they need – from comprehensive design guidance to product specs for every Thermador appliance model – to enable them to create the ultimate Thermador kitchen. To visit the Design and Planning Guide microsite, go to: http://www.thermador.com/DesignCenter/kitchen-design-and-planning-guide/.
Some restrictions apply. Program not available in CA, HI, ID, MT, OR, WA or WY.
Thermador and The Pro Expo Hit the Home Stretch
Now entering its third month, The Pro Expo Presented by Pella® combines the most prestigious home and building brands – Thermador, Kohler®, DuPont® MasterBrand Cabinets and Pella Windows and Doors, among many others – with a series of free events open to the building and design trade only.
Event attendees can earn continuing education credits, learn about the latest products, services and tips to help build their businesses, and support local food banks in partnership with The Salvation Army. A number of professional associations and trade media, including NARI, NAHB, AIA, Hanley Wood and Reed Publishing, are also participating.
Event organizers have also partnered with The Salvation Army to collect non-perishable food items at each tour stop, and donate them to local food banks.
The Pro Expo stops at a new city every Tuesday and Thursday through May 18, including the following U.S. and Canadian markets:
To visit a Pro Expo event near you, go to www.theproexpo.com.
- April 1 — Kauffman Stadium in Kansas City, Mo.
- April 6 — PNC Park in Pittsburgh
- April 8 — Van Andel Arena in Grand Rapids, Mich.
- April 13 — Miller Park in Milwaukee
- April 15 — Hubert H. Humphrey Metrodome in Minneapolis
- April 20 — Schottenstein Center in Columbus, Ohio
- April 22 — Busch Stadium in St. Louis
- April 27 — Great American Ball Park in Cincinnati
- April 29 — Cleveland Browns Stadium in Cleveland
- May 4 — Rogers Centre in Toronto, Ontario
- May 6 — Ford Field in Detroit
- May 11 — Safeco Field in Seattle
- May 13 — Oregon Convention Center in Portland, Ore.
Special Star® Newsletter Sneak Peek: The Thermador Steam and Convection Oven
The new Thermador Steam and Convection Oven is the industry's first steam oven in the luxury appliance category to offer three distinct cooking solutions – Steam, True Convection and Combination (Steam and Convection) – with 40 automatic food programs, nine advanced cooking modes and a series of advanced features that Thermador research shows culinary enthusiasts really want. With three different cooking options, it's real innovations for real cooks.
"For the first time, Thermador brings all the advantages of steam cooking, previously available only at gourmet restaurants, to the home cook," explained Zach Elkin, director of the Luxury Division, Thermador. "The ultimate culinary tool, the Thermador Steam and Convection Oven elevates steam, convection and combination cooking to a whole new level thanks to an industry-leading number of automatic food programs and cooking modes."
The Thermador Steam and Convection Oven will be available August 1, 2010 at high-end appliance retailers.
Watch for more information in future issues of the Thermador Star® Newsletter.
For more detail information on our Builder Programs, please contact your local Luxury Division Sales Manager.