|Search Results for custom field(s): Product: Ovens
There were 37 articles found for your query:
(Page 1 of 2)
- How does the Thermador Steam Convection Oven work? [Article]
The Steam and Convection Oven features a 1.4 quart water tank that needs to be filled with tap water and inserted into the oven prior to use. When the oven is turned on to Steam or Combination
- Does the Thermador Steam Convection Oven have any special installation considera... [Article]
No, the steam oven is a non-plumbed version that doesn’t need to be connected to the water line.
- Which Thermador cooking appliances contain a steam convection oven? [Article]
Steam convection ovens can be found as a built-in oven and can also be found in our dual-fuel Pro-Grand Steam Range. For more details, click
- How do I convert regular recipes for the steam convection oven? [Article]
In general, the cooking time is decreased by a quarter. For example, if it takes a chicken 1 hour to roast in a traditional oven, it will take about 45 minutes in a steam convection oven. Also,
- What kinds of food can be cooked in a steam convection oven? [Article]
A large variety of foods can be cooked in the steam convection oven. Of course this includes vegetables but it also includes roasted chicken and meats, seafood, hard-cooked eggs, bread and pastries.
- Cleaning and care instructions for your oven [Article]
We recommend cleaning the oven exterior and interior when it becomes unsightly. Wipe away spills on a timely basis so that spills do not become hardened and difficult to remove. How t
- What can I use to clean the spots that remain inside the oven on the window afte... [Article]
Use hot, soapy water on a non-abrasive sponge. Squeeze most of the water out before wiping. Rinse the glass and dry.
- Can I use oven cleaner in my self-cleaning oven? [Article]
No, we do not recommend using chemical cleaners in self-cleaning ovens. The porcelain surface is smooth and chemical cleaners may cause surface damage.
- Can I use oven cleaner in an oven that does not self-clean (such as the PRO-HARM... [Article]
No. We do not recommend oven cleaners because they can remain on the oven porcelain after being wiped off and can emit odors during cooking.
Acidic foods (such as citrus juices, tomato
- Oven is not self-cleaning properly [Article]
Allow the oven to cool before running the self-clean feature. Always wipe away loose soils/debris or heavy spills before running self-clean. Remove the racks and all other accessories before self-cl
- Can I self-clean two wall ovens at the same time? [Article]
No. Please refer to your Use & Care Guide to learn how to self-clean your ovens.
- If I want to quickly wipe out light oven soil, what is the best cleaner to use? [Article]
Hot, soapy water on a paper towel. Rinse thoroughly and dry with soft cloth.
- Do your ovens vent to the outside? [Article]
No, they are internally vented.
- Oven light is not working properly. [Article]
Replace or reinsert the light bulb if loose or defective. Use gloves or a small wash cloth when handling the light bulb because touching it with your fingers may deposit oils on it and thus cause it
- Oven light doesn’t turn off [Article]
Check for any obstructions in and around the oven door. Remove any obstructions that you find.
- Oven smokes when grilling [Article]
When fatty foods are cooked in the oven (e.g. roasts), a certain amount of fat will be deposited onto the grill element. The next time that the grill is turned on this fat will burn off with an acri
- Fan runs continuously [Article]
All our ovens have a ventilator fan, which keeps the oven housing cool. The ventilator fan will continue to run (even after the oven has been turned off) until the oven has cooled sufficiently. This
- Oven is not operating [Article]
Oven may not be plugged in. Check to see if it is plugged in.
Check to see if you are experiencing a power failure. The power supply to the oven may have been interrupted. If the di
- My oven is having problems with the temperature [Article]
Does the oven display show error codes E115/E215 or E101/E/201?
If yes, please
- My baked goods are not coming out as intended. They are overdone or underdone [Article]
This may be due to an error in the baking technique (human error) or the oven may not be performing optimally. Performing the Biscuit/Cookie Bake Test will let you know if the cause is human
(Page 1 of 2)