|Search Results for custom field(s): Product: Ovens
There were 33 articles found for your query:
(Page 1 of 2)
- I have only 1 rack in my upper oven. Is this correct? [Article]
Yes, The upper oven comes with only 1 rack.
- Do your ovens vent to the outside? [Article]
No, they are internally vented.
- Oven light is not working properly. [Article]
Replace or reinsert the light bulb if loose or defective. Use gloves or a small wash cloth when handling the light bulb because touching it with your fingers may deposit oils on it and thus cause it
- Oven light doesn’t turn off [Article]
Check for any obstructions in and around the oven door. Remove any obstructions that you find.
- Oven smokes when grilling [Article]
When fatty foods are cooked in the oven (e.g. roasts), a certain amount of fat will be deposited onto the grill element. The next time that the grill is turned on this fat will burn off with an acri
- Fan runs continuously [Article]
All our ovens have a ventilator fan, which keeps the oven housing cool. The ventilator fan will continue to run (even after the oven has been turned off) until the oven has cooled sufficiently. This
- Oven is not operating [Article]
Oven may not be plugged in. Check to see if it is plugged in.
Check to see if you are experiencing a power failure. The power supply to the oven may have been interrupted. If the di
- My oven is having problems with the temperature [Article]
Does the oven display show error codes E115/E215 or E101/E/201?
If yes, please
- My baked goods are not coming out as intended. They are overdone or underdone [Article]
This may be due to an error in the baking technique (human error) or the oven may not be performing optimally. Performing the Biscuit/Cookie Bake Test will let you know if the cause is human
- Oven has accidentally locked, even after cooling [Article]
Turn the oven off at the circuit breaker and wait five minutes. Turn the circuit breaker back on and the oven should reset itself and be operable.
- I have a new, electric double oven. When both ovens are on, the second oven will... [Article]
The amperage for the oven's circuit may not be correct. Check the data plate for the correct number of amps required and be sure the amps are the same on the house circuit. If you can’t find t
- How will I know when a 20-lb. turkey is done inside and safe to serve? [Article]
Use a portable meat thermometer to check the internal temperature. It is safe to serve when it reads 165 degrees in the stuffing or 175 degrees in the turkey thigh. Remove the turkey from the oven a
- Should I leave the oven door open while broiling? [Article]
No, this is not necessary. All modern ovens require that the oven door be closed while broiling. This reduces the amount of heat in the kitchen.
- What pans are preferred to use for baking cookies? [Article]
Shiny, aluminum cookie sheets with a single lip are preferred.
- When is it necessary to preheat the oven? [Article]
Preheat for delicate foods that have short baking times, such as cookies, cakes, and muffins. These types of foods need more precision timing for good results. Conversely, roasts and casseroles do n
- Warm air or steam is coming out of the oven vent [Article]
This is normal. Do not block the vent.
- Is it normal to see smoke coming out of the ovens the first time the ovens are b... [Article]
Yes, ovens have factory oils and that will burn off. Rid oils faster by putting the oven on bake for 15 more minutes or by wiping oven with hot sudsy water before use.
- Can I use two wall ovens at the same time for cooking and baking? [Article]
Yes. However, two wall ovens cannot be self-cleaned at the same time.
- What rack positions do I use when I'm baking on 3 racks in the convection m... [Article]
The rack positions that you would use when baking 3 racks in the convection mode would be racks 1,2 and 4.
- How can I get the best results from convection cooking? [Article]
Use low-sided, metal pans so that the heat can reach as much of the food's surface as possible.
(Page 1 of 2)