This creamy and silkly gnocchi will make a delicious dish for a luxurious night in with the family.
5 medium potatoes
1 cup flour
Salt, white pepper
1 tsp cooking oil
4 tbsp butter
12 sage leaves
1 tbsp freshly grated Parmesan
1. Peel and quarter the potatoes and steam them in the perforated cooking pan at level 3 with the P7 program. Insert the baking pan underneath.
2. Press the potatoes through the ricer while they are still hot. Mix with flour and add the eggs. Season with salt, pepper and nutmeg.
3. Knead together into a malleable dough. Shape into finger-width rolls and cut into pieces 1 inch long.
4. Make grooves in the dough pieces by pressing them with the back of a fork. Grease the perforated cooking pan with oil. Place the gnocchi close together in the cooking pan and slide in the pan at level 3.
5. Insert the baking pan underneath. Steam at 210° F for 6-8 minutes.
6. Allow the butter to froth in a deep pan and toss the sage leaves in the butter.
7. Briefly toss the well-drained gnocchi in the sage butter and serve sprinkled with parmesan.