Enjoy a healthy and delicious take on bok choy dressed with a vibrant cilantro pesto
8 small bok choy
1 bunch cilantro
⅓ cup cashew kernels
⅓ cup + 2 tbsp olive oil
2 oz freshly grated Parmesan
Salt and black pepper
1. Clean, wash and drain the bok choy. Place in the perforated cooking pan and slide in the cooking pan at level
2. Insert the baking pan underneath and steam at 210° F for 5-7 minutes, depending on size of bok choy.
3. Wash the cilantro, shake dry and pick off the leaves.
4. Toast the cashew kernels in a dry pan, until fragrant. Remove from the pan and leave to cool.
5. Purée the cashew kernels with cilantro, olive oil and Parmesan. Season with salt and pepper.
6. Drain the prepared bok choy and arrange on a plate.
7. Drizzle with cilantro pesto and serve immediately.
Chef’s tip: Leftover pesto tastes great with shrimps or hot noodles.