Invite your friends over for fiesta dinner night.
2 tbsp soy sauce
¼ tsp tabasco
2 chicken breast fillets, ½ lb
1 small, ripe avocado
1 tbsp lime juice
1 tbsp chopped chives
¼ cup sour cream
Salt and pepper
1 red pepper
Iceberg and romaine lettuce or arugula
1 red onion
4 tortillas about 8” diameter
1. Stir together the soy sauce and tabasco and marinate the chicken breast fillets, covered, for 30 minutes. Turn once during this time.
2. Halve the avocado and remove the pit. Scoop out the flesh with a spoon and drizzle with lime juice immediately. Mash with a fork.
3. In a second bowl, mix together the sour cream and chives. Season both creams with salt and pepper.
4. Chop the pepper and lettuce into strips and the mushrooms into thick slices. Peel the onion and cut into eights.
5. Place the marinated chicken breasts in the baking pan. Add the pepper, mushrooms and onion, but do not mix them together. Tightly wrap the tortillas in parchment paper. Put the tortillas on the wire rack and insert into the oven at level 3. Insert the chicken breast fillets and vegetables underneath. Steam at 210° F for 15 minutes.
6. Cut the steamed chicken breast fillets into strips. Spread the avocado dip over each tortilla. Put lettuce, mushrooms, pepper, chicken and onion onto each tortilla.
7. Put the sour cream on top. Roll up the tortillas and enjoy.